accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.4.5 RC-1
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 01:32:43 GMT
I thought for the 1.4.x series we were supposed to publish a corresponding
release of the wikisearch contrib?

I recall that being a request from Christopher when it was pulled out of
the repo.

If that's the case, I'd rather see the related tickets included in CHANGES
and the source tagged appropriately.

Or does the source release for it need to be a separate vote?