accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Pushing out unassigned issues to 1.6.1
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 22:08:28 GMT
Based on this thread and chatting with John, I went ahead and pushed out

* ACCUMULO-2095 Shard randomwalk test fails w/ multiple namnodes
* ACCUMULO-1218 document the recovery from a failed zookeeper
* ACCUMULO-1515 Minimize README
* ACCUMULO-1491 Stop packaging html pages with the monitor
* ACCUMULO-2308 LargeRowIT occasionally fails with too few splits
* ACCUMULO-2453 NoClassDefFound building against Hadoop1 in ShellServerTest

And I changed the priority of ACCUMULO-2396 (create 1.6.0 release notes
content) to Blocker.

Anyone who is assigned an issue that isn't critical or blocker, please
consider pushing out to 1.6.1 or 1.7.0 or increasing the priority to
reflect its importance. If you already have patches in 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT
related to your open jira, consider moving the remaining work to a follow
on ticket.

-Sean