accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Pushing out unassigned issues to 1.6.1
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:32:09 GMT
Those are the biggies I was thinking of. I'm not sure about the recent IT
failures opened by Eric N.

* ACCUMULO-118 accumulo could work across HDFS instances, which would help
it to scale past a single namenode

needs to get closed out (but it's just waiting for ACCUMULO-2061 I think)

* ACCUMULO-2459 accumulo-init RPM conflicts with accumulo-core RPM on
/etc/accumulo

Maybe this packaging concern?

-Sean