accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Arshak Navruzyan <arsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cascading Accumulo
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 01:13:17 GMT
I like the single ecosystem page approach.

If I am new to Accumulo and visit this page, I would expect to see a list
like this under the heading "What are Accumulo related projects I should
care about?"

- Non-Java client libraries (C++, Python, Scala ...)
- Event processing interfaces (Storm ...)
- Querying (Hive, Pig ...)
- Data pipelines (Cascading/Scalding, Flume)
- Serialization (Avro, Protobuf, Thrift)

I am sure that there are many more however as a new user something like
this seems like "table stakes".