accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Arshak Navruzyan <arsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Benchmarking Accumulo
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 18:21:38 GMT
The benchmark in the D4M paper is very helpful but perhaps you could
clarify a few things:

1.  The 4 million entries per second pertains to the main table only or the
main table, transpose and degree tables as well?
2.  Can  you share you accumulo-site.xml settings for the test?  In
particular the memory map size and compaction ratio settings.