accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:23:43 GMT
Please vote on the proposed bylaws, as available at
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/accumulo/site/trunk/content/bylaws.mdtext?revision=1574615&view=markup

A nicer to read version is available at
http://accumulo.apache.org/bylaws.html

This vote will be open for 7 days, until 17 March 18:15 UTC.

Upon successful completion of this vote, the first line of the document
body will be replaced with "This is version 1 of the bylaws." Additionally,
and a link will be added to this document on the nav-bar on the left.

This vote requires majority approval to pass: at least 3 +1 votes and more
+1 than -1's.

Mike

[ ] +1 - "I approve of these proposed bylaws and accept them for the Apache
Accumulo project"
[ ] +0 - "I neither approve nor disapprove of these bylaws, but accept them
for the Apache Accumulo project"
[ ] +1 - "I do not approve of these proposed bylaws and do not accept them
for the Apache Accumulo project because..."