accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:29:13 GMT
Was pointed out an error in the vote descriptions. They should be:

[ ] +1 - "I approve of these proposed bylaws and accept them for the Apache
Accumulo project"
[ ] +0 - "I neither approve nor disapprove of these bylaws, but accept them
for the Apache Accumulo project"
[ ] -1 - "I do not approve of these proposed bylaws and do not accept them
for the Apache Accumulo project because..."

Obviously, everybody has a choice when they're voting. :)