accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject [VOTE] Accumulo 1.4.5 RC-1
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:35:53 GMT
Devs,

Please consider the following candidate for Accumulo 1.4.5, based on git
commit fffe84c.

Source:
http://people.apache.org/~mdrob/accumulo-1.4.5-rc1/accumulo-1.4.5-src.tar.gz
Binary:
http://people.apache.org/~mdrob/accumulo-1.4.5-rc1/accumulo-1.4.5-dist.tar.gz
Checksums available at http://people.apache.org/~mdrob/accumulo-1.4.5-rc1/

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1004

The source tar was generated using:

VERSION=accumulo-1.4.5
COMMIT=fffe84c
git archive --prefix=${VERSION}/ -o ../${VERSION}-src.tar.gz $COMMIT

All other artifacts were generated using src/assemble/build.sh

Testing performed:

All unit and functional tests passed using the hadoop 1 and 2 profiles.
All functional tests passed using hadoop cdh3u6 (hadoop 1 branch)
All functional tests passed using hadoop cdh4.5.0 (hadoop 2 branch)
2x 24-hr CI test + verification passed (hadoop 1 and 2)
1x 36-hr CI test + verification with agitation passed (hadoop 2)
1x 72-hr CI test with agitation completed (hadoop 2)
2x 24-hr RW tests were run without agitation.
1x 24-hr RW test was run with agitation.

This vote will remain open for 72 hours (Until 2030 UTC, 27 Mar)

[ ] +1 - I have verified and accept these artifacts as the 1.4.5 release of
Apache Accumulo.
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 - I do not accept these artifacts as the 1.4.5 release of Apache
Accumulo because...

Thanks,
Mike