accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pushing out unassigned issues to 1.6.1
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 20:29:21 GMT
Intermittent IT failures should not hold up the release.  In fact, if it's
not marked critical or blocker I don't even thing we should even worry
about it.

I worked on ACCUMULO-2459, but I really need ctubbsii's input on this.  If
someone else knows what needs to be done, go for it.

I would be comfortable with 1.6.0 as-is.

Perfect is the enemy...

-Eric