accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unassigned 1.6.0 issues
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 18:59:11 GMT
I'll take ACCUMULO-2504.

I unassigned myself from ACCUMULO-2361.  I feel that we could reduce the
priority from Critical, but perhaps John and Chris feel differently.  If
you look at the integration test, it creates 8 tables, in 8 threads, adds
39 splits to each of those 64 tables, deletes the tables while they are
being created/split, and kills a tablet server somewhere in the middle of
the chaos. Most users don't create tables in parallel, or delete them while
splits are being added. It's a bug, but I think it can wait for 1.6.1/1.5.2.

ACCUMULO-2507 is closed.

-Eric