accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws, vote 2
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 13:55:28 GMT
Please vote on the proposed bylaws, as available at

*https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/accumulo/site/trunk/content/bylaws.mdtext?revision=1582476&view=markup
<https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/accumulo/site/trunk/content/bylaws.mdtext?revision=1582476&view=markup>*

A nicer-to-read version is available at

http://accumulo.apache.org/bylaws.html

This vote will be open for 7 days, until 4 April 2014 14:00 UTC.

Upon successful completion of this vote, the first line of the document body
will be replaced with "This is version 1 of the bylaws," and the statement
defining the document as a draft will be stricken. Additionally, a link to
the document will be added to the navigation menu.

This vote requires majority approval to pass: at least 3 +1 votes and more +1
than -1's.

[ ] +1 - "I approve of these proposed bylaws and accept them for the
Apache Accumulo
project."
[ ] +0 - "I neither approve nor disapprove of these proposed bylaws, but
accept them for the Apache Accumulo project."
[ ] -1 - "I do not approve of these proposed bylaws and do not accept them for
the Apache Accumulo project because..."

Thank you.

--
// Bill Havanki