accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo site Bootstrapped
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:54:15 GMT
Thanks Al!

I managed to set up the CMS tool in a VM and use it to build our current
site, as Josh suggested. If anyone else wants to do the same, these
instructions should work for installing the CMS - I found the README to be
a bit lacking.

http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#local-build

I worked around the issue of there being lots of absolute URLs in the site
by running this in the generated content dir and navigating to
localhost:8000 in the browser:

python -m SimpleHTTPServer

Unless I hear any objections, I'll create a branch for the bootstrapped
version of the site, and I'll kick it off with my prototype stuff.

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283