accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo site Bootstrapped
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:23:56 GMT
Greetings all,

The reworked / Twitter Bootstrap version of our site is now viewable:

http://people.apache.org/~bhavanki/accumulo-bootstrapped/

The site is built from the Subversion branch:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/site/branches/redesign14/

Now is a great time for anyone who wants to pitch in to get started. Some
ideas:

- Check that the pages still look decent after the conversion.
- Ensure that all pages can still be navigated to and from correctly.
- Rework a page with some Bootstrap enhancements, or to just look better.
- Update a page to account for changes to the live site since the branch
was created. (Of course we'll sync up just before switching.)

As long as you save changes to Subversion, I can update my hosted copy to
reflect them. Or, set up the ASF CMS in your own environment for quick
testing.

We are definitely on target for releasing this site update with the 1.6.0
release. Thanks again for your past and future feedback.

Bill H

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283