accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: Bylaw edits based on first vote discussion
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 18:10:51 GMT
I removed the reinstatement voting actions, as discussed earlier in this
thread. The actions are now purely "New Committer" and "New PMC Member".

I think a diff between the votes is a great idea, easy to do with svn.

Any other feedback or issues with the proposed bylaws?

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283