accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: Bylaw edits based on first vote discussion
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:50:29 GMT
I think you are right about the reinstatement actions.

- If a committer cannot lose status, she cannot be denied getting the
commit bit back / her password reset after going idle / emeritus. So, no
vote is warranted.
- An emeritus PMC member can simply declare that she is back via email (the
bylaws even say so right now).

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283