accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Al Krinker <al.krin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo site Bootstrapped
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:11:23 GMT
I am using Twitter Bootstrap at work for about 2 years now... it is nice
and gives you lots of nice things. However, we ran into issues at work
where we were implementing custom js scripts and got into conflicts with
Twitter Bootstrap. The site is not js heavy, so Twitter Bootstrap would be
a nice addition to it. Let me know if you need help.