accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Accumulo talk tonight at Pig User Meetup
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:42:28 GMT
Just a heads up to anyone that might be interested:

I'm giving a (remote) talk to the Pig User Meetup group out in Mountain
View, CA tonight. It will be discussing the improvements and changes
that went into AccumuloStorage which will be a part of Apache Pig 0.13.0.

The meetup is scheduled from 5pm-8pm EST, and I imagine that I'll be
talking around 6:30pm, but that's an educated guess at best. There's a
live-stream[1] of the event that you can watch if you're interested.

Thanks!

- Josh

[1] http://www.ustream.tv/linkedin-events