accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo site Bootstrapped
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 15:44:49 GMT
I'm not aware of anything that gives you the nice WYSIWYG interface.

When I was writing up the content before our move to Git, I make a
branch in the site SVN repo and installed the ASF CMS code locally
(really comes down to installing a handful of Perl modules). From there,
I could build the site into a directory and the scp/rsync it somewhere.
The only hassle/pain is that it really needs to be in its own subdomain,
unless we rework it all to have relative URLs (I recall trying to do
this and then finding something that made me just revert it).

Anyways, that's not ideal, but at least we get some VC from it being in SVN.