accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ed Coleman" <d...@etcoleman.com>
Subject Question about scanid in ActiveScan - is it valid?
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 23:34:58 GMT
I was looking to profile some long running scans and tried to use the scan
id to correlate long running scans between successive calls to
(InstanceOperations). getActiveScans(), but the scan id  always seemed to
returned as 0.

I looked at the org.apache.accumulo.core.client.admin.ActiveScan class.  As
best I can tell, the scaid value is never set. There is a getter
(getScanid()), but no setter and it is not set in the constructor.

Also, the corresponding thrift class
(org.apache.accumulo.core.tabletserver.thrift.ActiveScan) does not seem to
have scan id as a field.

Am I missing something? (Thought I should ask before opening a ticket)

Ed Coleman