accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse and netbeans configuration for accumulo on CDH quick Start VM
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 03:57:58 GMT
You can use something like the following in maven's pom.xml:

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.accumulo</groupId>
            <artifactId>accumulo-core</artifactId>
            <version>1.4.2</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-core</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.4</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.accumulo</groupId>
            <artifactId>accumulo-server</artifactId>
            <version>1.4.2</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.zookeeper</groupId>
            <artifactId>zookeeper</artifactId>
            <version>3.3.6</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>

This example was pulled from https://github.com/medined/accumulo_playground.
Just update the accumulo version as needed. If you use Netbeans, you can
type Alt-Space while inside version tag to see a list of available
versions. Not sure if Eclipse has that feature.