accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.5.1-RC3
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:18:32 GMT
If you can go ahead and promote the staging repo and create the signed
tag in git, somebody else can upload the artifacts to the dist repo,
so they can be distributed to the mirrors before we create the release
announcement/release notes and update the website.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii