accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] How to generate RC's
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 22:16:45 GMT
We should change tagNameFormat for the maven-release-plugin to
@{project.version}, so you can just hit "enter" at that field to
accept the default. You may still need to do the rest of what you did
(or something similar) to push to a different branch or tag, though...
I'm not sure (I wonder if you could just let it build the local tag it
creates instead of editing scm.tag), and simply don't push that tag
until you change its name to one with -rcX.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii