accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.5.1-RC2
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:46:41 GMT
On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:

> The CHANGES file in 1.5.1-RC2 is only the changes in 1.5.1

So the diff[1] on which all of this discussion was based is the RC1 diff
for CHANGES. In another thread we learned that the CHANGES files was not
generated via Jira.  I sorted the file generated by jira and the file from
RC2 and they have differences.  I have not looked at all cases, but one was
odd.  ACCUMULO-1626 is not in the jira generated release notes but is in
the Josh generated ones?????????? That issue is marked for 1.5.1.  I give
up for now :)

[1] :
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo.git;a=commitdiff;h=d277321d176b71753d391f896f09dc9785173cb0