accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Cascading Accumulo
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:53:48 GMT
-users
+dev

Would we be better off linking to them from the main page?

For one, we don't know that Anagha wants their code moved from github into
a repo controlled by our PMC.

As a practical matter for non-committers, they'd have to start going
through our review. Though I believe we could grant commit rights to just
the repo their project would be in[1], I don't know that this would add
much practical value over maintaining the code in its current location.

[1]: http://accumulo.apache.org/contrib.html