accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Pushing out minor unassigned issues to 1.6.1
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:04:49 GMT
Unless someone objects, I'd like to push out all outstanding
{minor,trivial} issues that aren't assigned to 1.6.1.

Right now that means

* ACCUMULO-2402 report.pl fails on normal stats output
* ACCUMULO-1426 old links in documentation
* ACCUMULO-2233 Continuous Verify job should find ranges on cloned table
* ACCUMULO-2410 TServerUtils no longer needs to catch NPE as a thrift bug
workaround

I think all of these can wait for after we get the bulk of things out in
1.6.0. Thoughts?

-Sean