accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Accumulo Bylaws
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:06:08 GMT
If people have substantive questions (as opposed to requests for edits /
clarification), I'd rather they be here on the list.

My main issue is the automatic transition to emeritus status for committers
/ PMCs at 6 months. That's a significant change. Do we know what the
current impact of that would be?