accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Arshak Navruzyan <arsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cascading Accumulo
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:16:45 GMT
Sean,

I was just using the Cascading code as an example.  Not suggesting we
hijack Anagha's project :)

I think there is a benefit to having a "standard" set of contribs that have
been reviewed / tested.  Something similar to this:
http://docs.mongodb.org/ecosystem/

I'm concerned that letting new users go hunting for contribs on their own
gives (which may or may not work, may or may not be documented) gives the
Accumulo project a little bit of an incomplete feeling.  Obviously it's not
possible to take on the responsibility to moderate every possible
contribution but some basic/obvious ones would be helpful.

Arshak