accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Rigano <chris.p.rig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do I need to set the Java Platform (JDK) in netbeans if I am using the Pom.xml in accumulo-1.4.3?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 01:19:27 GMT
Hi Josh,

I am looking at developing and running in netbeans IDE 7.3

1) The examples code (clients)
2) A new iterator

I have a choice of several Maven projects, core, examples, simple examples.

Which do I use for 1) and which for 2)

Thanks, ... If you have Random Forest questions ... Quit pro Quo!

I am hot on accumulo and what to get smart on it maven and beans.