accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Accumulo Bylaws
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:49:59 GMT
Thanks for putting it in a Google Doc, Arshak!

What issues do y'all see with this document in it's current state?
Personally, I think it looks fine and would be willing to start a vote on
it, but I get the impression that east coast weather has prevented some
folk from looking at it, so maybe another couple of days is fine.

Mike