accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Accumulo Bylaws
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 21:54:36 GMT
git log --pretty=format:"%an" --since=$(date +%Y-%m-%d --date='6 months
ago') | sort | uniq

That will get you a list of everybody that has committed in the past 6
months, including contributors. Cross-checking against the list of
committers is left as an exercise for the reader. (Mostly because I didn't
have a good file to diff against).

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 4:46 PM, <dlmarion@comcast.net> wrote:

> We are not removing them as a committer, we are just revoking their commit
> access to the code repo due to inactivity. I agree with consensus for
> removing them as a committer in general, but not for revoking commit access
> due to inactivity. I would imagine that all they have to do to regain their
> access is send an email to the list saying, "I tried to commit a code
> change
> but could not login."

100% overlap is
> > > entirely

> [...]