accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.5.1-RC2
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 03:44:24 GMT
+1
verified src tarball matches specified git hash
verified bin tarball has correct contents (including javadocs, pdf manual,
config.html, jars, proxy and native map code)
built src and bin tarballs from source and verified same contents
verified all files have licenses
verified license and notice are accurate
saw in the maven repo that javadocs, sources, jar and poms exist for
expected modules and that rpms and debs exist
verified signatures and hashes for src and bin tarball
started accumulo up from bin tarball, wrote some data and read it.

One essential note -- the javadocs were generated with javadoc version
1.6.0_27 which still suffers from the issue of ACCUMULO-1532.  We should
run the repair tool on them before posting them on the website.

Another note is that the python proxy is now in an accumulo subdirectory
gen-py/accumulo, while the other proxies do not have the same change.  Not
really an issue, just different than it was before.