accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Updating planned release dates
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 01:06:44 GMT
Agreed on 1.5.1 (just sent out RC3). I can just update it if you'd like
when I close out the Jira version.

re: lessons-learned, I think I have most (all?) of them documented
already[1]. Things I didn't know I made a point to write down. That,
coupled with the script that Christopher made, makes a pretty thorough
guide, IMO. I'd defer to what Mike (he's the RM for 1.4.5, right?) thinks.

Personally, I haven't been looking heavily at 1.6.0 since mid-January,
so I can't comment there either.

[1] http://accumulo.apache.org/releasing.html