accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CHANGES Documents
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:35:21 GMT
On 2/20/14, 10:23 AM, Keith Turner wrote:
> [...]
 Or for
  For

>> >I was thinking taking the 1.5.0 changes file and adding the 1.5.1 stuff to
>> >it.  If we did anything w/ 1.4, we would would only want to take 1.4.0
>> >changes and add that after 1.5.0.  Not all changes in 1.4.[1.2.3.4] are in
>> >1.5 series and any changes that are in both are hopefully marked properly
>> >in jira and already in the 1.5.X list. Since the 1.4.0 changes were not
>> >listed in 1.5.0, I am not neutral on adding that in 1.5.1.
>> >
> s/not neutral/not not neutral/

Because that clarification makes things simpler :P

I'm still unsure if 1.5.0 did not contain 1.4 changes intentionally or
by omission. I feel like Christopher had said that was unintentional,
but I'm not sure anymore. I'm not super opinionated on whether or not
1.5 contains 1.4 changes. I can see arguments for and against doing it
and am fine seeing it either way.

Overall, I'd rather just get to some consensus on the subject.