accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.5.1-RC2
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 01:18:44 GMT
I just diff'ed what Jira generated and what I had (removing issues that
were duplicate/invalid/etc), I found two issues that Jira did not report
correctly.

In talking with Keith, it looks like the Jira indices might be
corrupted/out-of-date? ACCUMULO-1626 and ACCUMULO-1630 are reliably not
appearing in any searches (when they previously did).

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Issues+are+not+appearing+in+Issue+Navigator+search+or+Dashboards