accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.5.1-RC2
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:03:59 GMT
I said it in the other email chain, but we have *no* firm guidelines on
what should be present in that CHANGES file. I think this is the
fundamental problem here. The expectations of each individual can't be
managed because we don't have a consensus on what should actually exist
in that file.

I don't see that meriting a -1, personally as the changes for 1.5.1 as
correctly advertised, but the concern is shared.