accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.5.1-RC2
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:59:31 GMT
I don't 100% recall (although I could probably dig through IRC logs).

Christopher initially told me "we've previously just included the
changes for that release, not recorded a history of previous releases".
I believe he recommended that the CHANGES file shouldn't even include
1.5.0 changes (although he did say that he doesn't care for the CHANGES
file at all).

a27f60b2 can likely be reverted and this will bring back the 1.5.0
changes beneath the 1.5.1 changes. This is what I would prefer, tbh, but
we have nothing firm.