accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.5.1-RC2
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:40:07 GMT
I had put out a question a couple of different times in IRC about this,
actually.

I originally had it broken down into 1.5.1 changes, with 1.5.0 changes
listed below. Others (I don't remember who) didn't care for this
approach so I lumped all of the 1.5.x changes together in one block.

Obviously this is something that needs to be discussed as a group
because we don't have consensus on what's expected.