accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.5.1-RC1
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 05:01:50 GMT
I believe I'm going to -1 this candidate. None of the issues are
sufficient on their own, but I think the collection of them is
sufficient to merit fixing and rolling a better candidate.

I also have filed and have fixes for ACCUMULO-2334, in addition to the
previously mentioned tickets.

I would still greatly appreciate any feedback from the larger community.
I won't cut a new release at least until after the original 72hrs has
passed. I'll leave the 1.5.1-RC1 branch intact for at least the 72hrs as
well.