accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.5.1-RC1
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 16:38:02 GMT
Ack -

No, these jars are not the same, because testing was about a 3-4 week
endeavor. As such, multiple bug fixes were applied to the code base to
fix test cases. So, no: the jars were not the same; however, the changes
that were made across these tests that I run were of little consequence.

I can provide you the SHA1's from each test I ran if you want
cross-reference each test with the changes that were made.