accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.5.1-RC1
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 16:21:03 GMT
No, the jars in the repo were built against the default profile. I
omitted saying that I used the `assemble/build.sh
--create-release-candidate` as the baseline. The profiles it activates
are the ones I used.

Although all of this shouldn't even matter. We haven't needed to build
against specific profiles for quite some time now in >=1.5.