accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse and netbeans configuration for accumulo on CDH quick Start VM
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 23:14:14 GMT
If all you're doing is writing code against Accumulo, you don't even
need to import Accumulo itself either. But yes, if you want to hack on
Accumulo, you import the entire repository.

It sounds like you just want to write client code against Accumulo, at
which point you should just use a dependency management tool like Maven
or Ant+Ivy which will automatically handle everything for you.

If you still want just the jars, you can download them directly from
http://archive.apache.org/dist/accumulo/1.5.0/accumulo-1.5.0-bin.tar.gz