accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse and netbeans configuration for accumulo on CDH quick Start VM
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 22:36:55 GMT
On 2/1/14, 3:55 PM, cprigano wrote:
> I have just installed accumulo on accumulo on CDH quick Start VM as an
> initial test platform.
>
>   It appears that Java 1.6.0_32  is in use.
>
> I have used eclipse for hadoop but never for accumulo. Furthermore, I would
> like to trial netbeans.
>
> 1) Can you please advise me on configuring eclipse for accumulo including
> hadoop and zookeeper dependencies?

Looks like we're missing any information on this anywhere (in the repo
or on the website). This would be good to add if you want to make a ticket.

Install the m2eclipse plugin using the "Install new software" item in
the 'help' menu. Then, choose "Import" and "Existing Maven Projects" and
the rest will be handled automatically for you.