accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From cprigano <chris.p.rig...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems Running accumulo 1.4.3 hellowworld example CDH 4.3
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 00:13:20 GMT
I am trying to put together a accumulo/cloudera quick start as an education
package for students. Accumulo is running, but I am having problems
attempting to execute samples, namely hellowworld.

It appears it is finding hadoop and not accumulo classes?

Following is execution and error messages. I appreciate your assistance!

./bin/accumulo
org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.helloworld.InsertWithOutputFormat
"instance" localhost:2181 "username" "password" hellotable

Thread
"org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.helloworld.InsertWithOutputFormat" died
nulljava.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at
at
at org.apache.accumulo.start.Main$1.run(Main.java:89)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but class was expected at
org.apache.accumulo.core.util.ContextFactory.createTaskAttemptContext(ContextFactory.java:131)
at
org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.helloworld.InsertWithOutputFormat.run(InsertWithOutputFormat.java:56)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:70) at
org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.helloworld.InsertWithOutputFormat.main(InsertWithOutputFormat.java:76)
... 6 more

Thanks! Chris