accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jared Winick <jaredwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] API changes to provide resource cleanup
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 06:19:32 GMT
I would be happy to clean up and make the reflection-based Hammer available
to those who desire it for current Accumulo versions. Any suggestions on
the best/proper way to do this for the community? I assume it is bad
practice to use the org.apache.accumulo package for code that isn't
actually part of Accumulo, right?