accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thrift 0.9.1
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:06:27 GMT
Personally, I'd like to see this done... because I'd like to, at some
point, get Accumulo packaged into Fedora, and Thrift 0.9.1 is packaged
for Fedora 20 (as well as Hadoop 2.2 and ZooKeeper 3.4). If this isn't
done, a downstream patch will have to be made to package it for
Fedora, or I'd have to wait until some version after 1.6.0. It's not a
priority, certainly... but it would be quite useful to support either
0.9.0 or 0.9.1.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii