accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Arshak Navruzyan <arsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: docs QA
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 23:32:26 GMT
Josh,

Thanks!  I would like to make a bunch of doc improvements so it's probably
worth while to get me up to speed on making patches.  On the last step of
the contributors writeup (#7) I get this:

git format-patch 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT --stdout > ACCUMULO-2141.patch
fatal: ambiguous argument '1.5.1-SNAPSHOT': unknown revision or path not in
the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:

Arshak