accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo 1.4.5 RC0
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:25:57 GMT
Here are some that I find to be motivating.  However, I would still like to
wait until most of the 1.6.0 long running tests have been run.  But if
someone else is doing the work, I'm not going to say no.

ACCUMULO-1686 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1686>loggers
die when the zookeeper they are using
disconnectsACCUMULO-1800<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1800>delete
mutations not working through the
ProxyACCUMULO-2037<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2037>Tablets
not assigned to last
locationACCUMULO-1940<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1940>Data
file in !METADATA differs from in memory
dataACCUMULO-2112<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2112>master
does not balance after intermittent communication failure