accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo 1.4.5 RC0
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 03:40:53 GMT
I wouldn't be ready to consider any release candidate until Randomwalk
and Continuous Ingest tests are run, both with agitation, for at least a
day, with more than one tserver (ideally more than one node, too).

That being said, the artifacts are certainly nice to retest. Can you
publish the Git hash too? Would likely be good once multiple people
start testing.