accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Resource leak warnings
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2013 00:03:32 GMT
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Sean Busbey <busbey+ml@clouderagovt.com> wrote:
> Could you just do #4 as a patch on your own local repo? It should be
> relatively easy to keep rebased given that it's just an interface.
[snip]

No, I cannot easily keep 3 branches rebase'd, nor do I wish to
constantly rebase and reorder my other work that I wish to push,
waiting on this issue. I do not see an issue with this (essentially)
partial revert, of what was (in my view) incomplete work. The option
that seemed to be favored (by myself, included) was #3. Proceeding
with #4 in the meantime does not preclude #3 from proceeding, but it
does address the immediate issues at hand. We make improvements on
changes all the time. I don't see this as any different.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii