accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo 1.6.0 HA namenode testing
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 04:39:07 GMT
I've been running CI tests against 1.5.1 with HA (QJM) Namenode support
for a few weeks now. Earlier this week I started running the same
against 1.6.0.

AFAICT, everything has been fine so far. This is with the
hdfs-agitation.pl (causing a failover using the haadmin command every
ten minutes) script that Sean provided a while back.